print(_('Ubuntu, (pronounced /u\'bun.tu/, or "Oo-boon-too"), is a computer operating system based on Debian GNU/Linux.
Ubuntu\'s goals include providing an up-to-date, stable operating system for the average user, with a strong focus on usability and ease of installation.
Ubuntu has been rated as the most popular Linux distribution for the desktop, claiming approximately 30 percent of desktop Linux installations in 2007.
print(_('Fedora (pronounced /fəˈdɔːrə/) is an RPM-based, general purpose operating system built on top of the Linux kernel,
developed by the community-supported Fedora Project and sponsored by Red Hat.
Fedora\'s mission statement is: "Fedora is about the rapid progress of Free and Open Source software."
print(_('Debian (pronounced /ˈdɛbiən/) is a computer operating system composed of free and open source software.
The primary form, Debian GNU/Linux, is a popular and influential Linux distribution.
It is distributed with access to repositories containing thousands of software packages ready for installation and use.
print(_('sidux is a desktop-oriented operating system based on the "unstable" branch of Debian, which uses the codename Sid.
The distribution consists of a Live CD (bootable CD-ROM) for i686 or x86-64 architecture and can be installed to a hard drive through a graphical installer.
print(_('Arch Linux (or Arch), pronounced [ɑːrtʃ] or [aːtʃ] (as in archer or parchment), is a Linux distribution intended to be lightweight and simple.
The design approach of the development team focuses on "simplicity", elegance, code correctness and minimalism.
"Simplicity", according to Arch, is defined as "...without unnecessary additions,
modifications, or complications.." and is defined from a developer standpoint, rather than a user standpoint.
|Cyprus Computer Society
print(_('Computer-related group, whose goals are: 
- To promote Computer Science and Information Technology area and their related subjects within the Cyprus economy, society, businesses and organizations of the public and private sectors
- To inform and educate the public and raise its awareness on IT related issues
- To offer services in the areas of Research / Development / Education of Computer Science and Information Technology.
- To become a key player and establish itself as the recognized authority on IT Skills Certification in Cyprus for both IT Professionals and end-users.
- To organize events (i.e seminars, lectures, conferences etc) that contribute to the achievement of its goals to co-operate with the government,
the general and IT industries for the effective introduction and use of IT in all aspects of economic and social activity in Cyprus Computer Society.
- To represent the Computer Scientists and IT Professionals within the Cyprus IT industry, and to promote their requirements, rights and goals within their working environments.