) is expanding and they are looking for Java developers for their branch here in Cyprus.
You can contact their HR dept directly via this email : firstname.lastname@example.org
normally through email@example.comJob Description:
We are looking for an outstanding Software Engineer to join our growing and vibrant team. Successful
candidates will be part of a young start-up expanding into the FinTech space in Greece.
The development team is currently expanding, as many exciting projects need to be developed and
delivered by our fast-paced agile product team.
Employees work together in an environment where knowledge is shared, innovation is encouraged and
achievement is rewarded. A strong work ethic, motivation and talent are your tickets to success with us.
Seize the opportunity to work with a multinational team, with developers in Cyprus, Greece and London.
All teams will be working closely through a distributed agile workflow.
What you will be doing
- Design, develop, test and deliver high quality full-stack solutions.
- Design core back-end components of our insurance technology in Java.
- Build elegant, responsive front-end interfaces, aiming for the best user experience possible.
- Provide first-line technical support.
- Work in an agile team whose aim is to achieve quality and reliable products.
What we’re looking for
- A Computer Science degree from a top university.
- 2+ year software development experience.
- Expert knowledge of Object Oriented design principles and design patterns.
- Expert knowledge developing in Java, in a TDD process, using unit tests.
- Knowledge working with data (Hibernate).
- Expert ability working in a fast-paced agile team.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Experience working with Java based server technologies (Spring Framework).
- Experience with front-end MVC/MVVM frameworks.
- Experience of cross platform (desktop, tablet, mobile) development.
- Experience working with agile development teams.
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package, will be based in Cyprus and
might be required to travel to Athens and London were the rest of the team is based.
To apply, please send your CV and a short covering letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org